"Hit the jackpot" with Bailèn 41

Bistro Menil Chef Greg Martin on what to see, do, and eat in Barcelona. His recommendation for where to stay? Barcelona Apartment for Rent, of course!


Where to stay

barcelona aptI think I hit the jackpot renting an apartment in the L’Example Dreta area from a former Texan now residing permanently in Barcelona  https://www.vrbo.com/607999.  The ideally located apartment was spacious and close to the Tetuan metro station even though we walked most of the time.  I would highly recommend her place as it was in an ideal area and the owner could not have been more thoughtful.  She had some much needed provisions upon our arrival and from A to Z, the apartment was very thoughtfully readied for visitor’s needs. . . .After several trips to Europe I know I prefer apartments as I can cook when the mood strikes and you get a better sense of how the locals live.  I like setting up a temporary home, going to local farmer’s markets and cooking breakfast or even dinner when I’m just to tired to go out after a long day of sightseeing. Read the chef's recommendations on where to eat and what to see here.